CS 495: Programming Paradigms and Patterns
- Welcome to the Spring 2018 edition of CS 495: Programming Paradigms and Patterns
Jan 17 - Jan 19
- Haskell language basics and development workflow
- Reading: LYH chapters 2-4
Jan 24 - Jan 26
Jan 31 - Feb 9
- MP1: Simple Recursion
Assigned: 2/7, Due: 2/18
Please note that all submissions should be made via pushes (before the stated
deadlines!) to our shared private repository on BitBucket.
- Miran Lipovača,
Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
- Graham Hutton, Programming in Haskell, 2nd Edition
- Bryan O'Sullivan, Don Stewart, and John Goerzen, Real World Haskell
- John Hughes. "Why Functional Programming Matters". From “Research
Topics in Functional Programming” ed. D. Turner, Addison-Wesley, 1990, pp
Hutton. "A tutorial on the universality and expressiveness of fold".
Journal of Functional Programming 9 (4): 355-372, July 1999.